We are looking for a Network Administrator with the below responsibilities to maintain a reliable, secure, and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
● Support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate networks and in-house servers (Switch, Firewall).
● Install and integrate new server hardware and applications (IIS, Active Directory, DNS, Dot1x).
● Keep an eye out for needed updates.
● Support and administer third-party applications.
● Ensure network security and connectivity.
● Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
● Set up user accounts, permissions, and passwords.
● Resolve problems reported by end-user.
● Define network policies and procedures.
● Write and maintain network configuration and procedures documents.
● Proven experience in a network administrator role.
● Hands-on experience in networking, routing, and switching.
● Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure.
● Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired.
● Ability to set up and configure server hardware.
● Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies (VM, SQL Server, File server, Network device configuration).
● Familiarity with network hardening.
● Great at organizing, prioritizing, and multitasking.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields.
● Having certificates in MCITP, CCNA, CCNP is a plus.