- Install, administrate and troubleshoot the IT infrastructures (servers, operating systems, network services and storage) to ensure quality, productivity and security.
- Provide expert input and advice on security products and policies to meet production delivery.
- Ensure the release (installation and configuration) of an application's components (operating system, production tool and software) in compliance with the operational rules.
- Be responsible for cascading the groups’ security policy, providing highly available services, optimizing the performance of operating systems and tuning databases.
- Automate software upgrade processes and define backup and recovery solutions and have experience with relevant software packages.
- Prepare documentations along with activities performed and approaches practiced.
- Performs daily server/network operational functions, including installations, updates, maintenance diagnostics, configuration and incident management, etc.
- Maintain and monitor network security solutions including Firewalls, WAFs, Anti-viruses & other security tools
- University qualifications: - BSc or MS in Computer Engineering (Software, Hardware), IT or Computer Science from a reputable university
- Having one or more of MCITP, MCTNA, MCSE, CCNA or CCNP certificates are considered as positive point.
- Adequate familiarity with Computer Network Infrastructures such as Switches, Routers, etc.….
- Adequate familiarity with Antivirus, Firewall/UTM, Virtualization concepts and platforms (Esxi/Hyper V), Backup solutions, Mail servers, Chat rooms.
- Adequate familiarity with Operating Systems especially Linux and Windows.
- At least three years of relevant experience.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues, strong team working skills and great public relations, problem solving skills and being creative, accountable, flexible, proactive, energetic and organized.