● Being fully compliant with Danone’ s global and local BMS policies (e.g. promote breastfeeding as the best nutrition for all infants and babies, not performing educational functions in relation to pregnant women or mothers of infants and young children).
● Periodical visits to HCP’s in hospitals, health clinics, private clinics and private hospitals to establish strong relations and become preferred brand with HCP’s.
● Ensure all doctors/HCPs/KOLs receive the right message, information, clinical studies and samples (aligned with WHO & Local Codes and Regulations).
● Conducting seminars ( developing KOL Ambassador seminars ) and conducting nutrition education activities for health care professionals.
● Provide direct assistance to team members and monitor work matters related to the achievement of business KPI’s.
● Identifying and escalates changes and trends in HCP decision-making, needs and concerns.
● Conduct medical detailing face to face or virtual calls and have on-going contact with identified lists of HCP across the defined geographical area.
● Preferably having a degree in Nutrition, Medical, Biology, Microbiology, Pharmacy or any other relevant fields.
● Fluent in English, both oral and written.
● Knowing sales and Marketing principles.
● Having presentation skills.
● Having communication skills.
● Being a team Player.
● Applicant must be based in Kerman.
● Interview process with the shortlisted candidates would be started from early Aug 2021 onwards.