● Discuss promotional strategies and activities with the regional director.
● Conduct marketing research of online taxi businesses by collecting information from primary and secondary sources using qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
● Negotiate with governmental and private organizations (big and small).
● Ensure that drivers and clients' needs have met in a professional, timely, and efficient manner.
● Execute and manage a variety of marketing campaigns and analyze the results for optimization.
● Track and ensure that office personnel is completing the tasks on time and under established quality control processes.
● Manage expenses to achieve and maintain an acceptable office turnover.
● Report any suspicious activities or violations of policy, procedures, or regulations by personnel or promoters.
● Prepare scheduled reports to the regional director.
● At least Bachelor’s degree.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills to bridge Maxim and its clients effectively and efficiently.
● Good computer skills, including the use of spreadsheets.
● Having the ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals communication skills and able to multitask in a busy, energetic work environment.