"At Nestlé we are looking for people who are creative, flexible and who consider the future to be an exciting place"
A Day at Nestlé:
As a Medical Representative, you will be responsible for the ethical marketing of Nestlé Infant Nutrition products in your territory by clear communication to medical/ paramedical contacts, entirely aligned with WHO Code, National Codes and local legislation of marketing of breast milk substitute with accurate information about these products, their features and benefits and their appropriate use within guidelines asset by Nestlé Infant nutrition. This would be a full time field-based job with a lot of travelling.
• The Medical Representative should build a long-term value adding relationships with her/his contacts, representing Nestle credo which is enhancing the quality of life of consumers, and make sure to build the trust between them.
• The Medical Representative should follow cycle detailing guidelines and ensure that specific communication objectives/ relevant features and benefits of Nestle Nutrition products are effectively delivered to the contacts.
• The Medical Representative is responsible to achieve a quantitative coverage as per his/her objective.
• The Medical Representative is responsible to monitor pharmacies of his/her area, in line with department policies.
• The Medical Representative should have a disciplinary recording and reporting system as per the department instructions and file/ archive all territorial records again in line with the department policies
• University degree in Nutrition, Nursing, Food Science, Midwifery, Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry and Paramedical Science.
• 2 years of experience in a relevant field would be advantageous.
• ***** Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Developed Presentation Skills.
• Highly developed Communication Skills.
• Good in impacting and convincing others.
• Good commands of Microsoft Office tools.