"At Nestlé we are looking for people who are creative, flexible and who consider the future to be an exciting place"
A Day at Nestlé:
As a Medical Representative, you will be responsible for the ethical marketing of Nestlé Infant Nutrition products in your territory by clear communication to medical/ paramedical contacts, entirely aligned with WHO Code, National Codes and local legislation of marketing of breast milk substitute with accurate information about these products, their features and benefits and their appropriate use within guidelines asset by Nestlé Infant nutrition. This would be a full time field-based job with a lot of travelling.
• The Medical Representative should build a long-term value adding relationships with her/his contacts, representing Nestle credo which is enhancing the quality of life of consumers, and make sure to build the trust between them.
• The Medical Representative should follow cycle detailing guidelines and ensure that specific communication objectives/ relevant features and benefits of Nestle Nutrition products are effectively delivered to the contacts.
• The Medical Representative is responsible to achieve a quantitative coverage as per his/her objective.
• The Medical Representative is responsible to monitor pharmacies of his/her area, in line with department policies.
• The Medical Representative should have a disciplinary recording and reporting system as per the department instructions and file/ archive all territorial records again in line with the department policies
• University degree in Nutrition, Nursing, Food Science, Midwifery, Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry and Paramedical Science.
• 2 years of experience in a relevant field would be advantageous.
• ***** Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Developed Presentation Skills.
• Highly developed Communication Skills.
• Good in impacting and convincing others.
• Good commands of Microsoft Office tools.
Would you please elaborate why you are qualified for this position?
Do you have a good command of English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Are you ready for a new start?
As a leading Nutrition, Health, and Wellness company driven with a strong sense of purpose, Nestlé is committed to enhancing peoples’ lives and contributing to a healthier future, wherever we operate.
At Nestlé, we believe that for a company to be successful over the long term, it must create shared value for the society.
Operating in the Islamic Republic of Iran since 2001, Nestlé locally produces a variety of nutritious and quality products through its award winning factory in Qazvin.
Nestlé’s portfolio in Iran currently includes 11 well-known brands in a wide range of categories:
NESTLÉ NAN®, NESTLÉ CERELAC®, NESTLÉ PURE LIFE®, NESCAFÉ®, NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE®, NESTLÉ FITNESS®, NESTLÉ CORN FLAKES®, NESQUIK®, NESTLÉ GUIGOZ®, CHOCAPIC®, and PERRIER®.
Every day, 900 people working in Nestlé Iran come to work and help us to keep our promise of enhancing people’s quality of life through Nutrition, Health, and Wellness.
You too can be part of this promise by joining Nestlé Iran!
Your career path can begin in any of our business units; you will learn, you will take responsibility, you will be challenged, you will be given vast opportunities, and at the end of working day you will go home feeling fulfilled, knowing all your efforts contribute to creating shared value for everyone.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.