•Main purpose of the job:
- Build and update scientific and medical knowledge about the entire portfolio of company products, dedicating time to search for relevant information about new developments and competitors’ products.
- Apply and disseminate knowledge and utilize scientific/clinical expertise with internal and external stakeholders as a result of a comprehensive analysis of their needs, aiming to improve overall patient outcomes.
- Identify, list and communicate with KOLs and HCPs in the practice setting (e.g., academic centers, investigators, IISs research site) to update their understanding of relevant data in each context, as well as to build and maintain relationships to facilitate scientific exchange.
- Leading Medical Insight Project to support local business plans in alignment with cross-functional business activities in brand teams
- Attend scientific events or Symposium and support the Medical Affairs Team providing medical information when appropriate, improving their own scientific and medical knowledge and developing professional relationships with key external stakeholders.
- Leading digital health(Diabetes Journey) and scientific interaction-engagement tracking platforms on CMR side
- Leading projects to assess the scientific activities of the affiliate from both qualitative and quantitative sides
- Comply with administrative duties (e.g., reports, record activities…) and legal regulatory requirements and adhere to the principles of business ethics and the Company polices and procedures.
- Scientific or medical degree (mandatory)
Work Experience and Skills:
- At least 2 years experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Project management skills
- Strong communication skills, strong knowledge of the relevant therapeutic area preferred.
- Passionate about influencing from a medical point of view
- Ability to manage complex tasks and organizational issues
- Excellent networking abilities and cross-functional working skills
- Ability and willingness to quickly adjust to new situations in a continuously developing environment
- Languages: Fluent in written and spoken English in addition to fluency in the country-specific language