*** This job advertisement is for MAPNA GENERATOR ENGINEERING & MANUFACTURING Co.(PARS) ***
Objective of the role:
• Applicant as a member of basic design department, will be involved in Conceptual and Basic Design, Manufacturing and installation issues of Rotary component in electrical machines (electrical motors and turbo generators).
• Research and create designs to develop new products and modification of previous products.
List of responsibilities:
• Design and analysis of Rotary part
• FEM analysis
• Publishing technical documents
• Answering the manufacturing non-conformity reports
• Developing engineering software
Reporting to: Head of Dynamic calculation.
Length of Probation Period: 3 Months.
Working hours: 7am-4pm.
Travel requirements: Occasionally.
University Qualifications: MSc / PhD in Mechanical Engineering (or other related fields) from a reputable university.
· Familiar with Catia software
· Familiar with Rotordynamic
· Experience in Modeling software
· Experience in MATLAB software
· Experience in Static and fatigue analysis
· Experience in Vibrational analysis
· Experience in FEM analysis
· Experience in Ansys Workbench software
· Experience in Mechanical design and analysis theoretically and practically.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Systematic thinking and analytics view
• Excellent Teamwork skills
• Problem-solving ability
• Self-driven and detail-oriented Responsible & well-organized
• Good report writing skills.