• Sales and marketing activities related to supply of industrial equipment and machineries
• Frequent travels to site locations (inside or outside Iran) to provide the customers with after sales or commissioning and troubleshooting services
• Interface between customers and suppliers to handle technical and commercial issues
• Cooperation with the suppliers to issue the final technical documents and drawings to satisfy the customer's expectations
• Cooperation with the foreign supervisors in erection and commissioning of equipment at the customer's site
• Cooperation with the foreign supervisors to train the customer's staff regarding operation, repair and maintenance activities
• Monitoring the performance of equipment after commissioning and supporting the clients in after sales services
• BSc. Or MSc. degree from reputable universities in mechanical engineering with professional background of hydraulic systems
• Professional in hydraulic systems especially applications in steel industry
• professional background of hydraulics engineering
• Familiar with fundamentals of control and automation
• Fluency in English
• Ability to work with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and the related engineering software.
Do you have background of control and automation?
Are you professional in hydraulics engineering?
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
MEKITCO is an engineering and commercial company active in the field of iron and steel industries. In parallel with providing the customers with design and engineering services, we are also the exclusive representative of several European supplies of industrial equipment and machinery. We cover not only their sales and marketing activities in Iran, but also their supervisory and after sales services.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.