The mechanical specialist is responsible for designing and preparing technical drawings and documentation to provide technical specifications for the products manufactured.
Some of the duties of this specialist are as follows:
- Examine and fix defects in all factory lines and units (regarding products) during assembly or product testing.
- Attend numerous exhibitions, seminars and related training sessions with the aim of getting to know new products and tools and identifying competitors and their progress
- Attending product introductory sessions, receiving customer feedback and justifying it, troubleshooting and...
- Investigate and conduct research on product requirements, designs, and materials and...
- Perform specific missions on new products, new ways of producing and purchasing specific parts
- Study and research related to new products and ideas
Workplace: Isfahan - Oshtorjan Industrial City
- BSC in Mechanical Engineering and Master of Mechanical Engineering
- Male/ female
- Familiar with finite element
- Fluent in 3D design software
- Preferably a supervisory and management experience
- Ability to work as a team member
- Familiar with English