▪ Build up the Procurement Program by dividing and leveling piece procurement
▪ Follow up the Procurement Program realization by managing alert systems and follow the unloading, receipt and transportation of pieces.
▪ Follow supplier delivery performance (supplier Miss deliveries Per Million) and the service of logistics partners and propose appropriate improvement action plans.
▪ Achieve the transportation program on a monthly basis and the transportation scheme semi-annually.
▪ Direct packaging management.
▪ Ensure that logistics conventions comply with purchasing objectives and support conditions set by suppliers for procurement and packaging and by logistics partners for transport and services.
▪ Verify that Sales and Production Plan (PIC) capacity requirements can be supported by suppliers and implement corrective actions when necessary
▪ Bachelor degree in engineering
▪ Experience in production in an industrial environment
▪ Fluent in English
▪ Professional in Excel and good enough in other Microsoft office programs
▪ At least 5 years experiences.
• Technical understanding
• Requirements analysis
• Excellent communication
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively