Responsible for ensuring that the right quantities of materials arrive at the factory at the right time within the accepted cost parameters.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Running and updating MRP on weekly basis to make sure the entire procure-to-pay process is aligned with timelines. Escalating the risk on material availability and presenting contingency plans.
• Following up on status of shipments, documents and clearance with internal and external parties to make sure production plan can be met OTIF.
• Checking daily imported materials Customs Clearance sequence with customs clearance team according to requirements. Also dealing Open PO's, combining trucks according to fulfillment aim and priorities.
• Sending forecast data to required suppliers monthly or when needed.
• Preparing/Supporting W/off cost calculations with both unique and non-unique materials.
• Checking material availabilities for the next 6 weeks and informing production planners to take any necessary adjustment.
• Preparing monthly obsolete stocks report and sharing with NPI and Logistic to take actions
• Follow up on sanctions compliance for any new material
• Working in international company with a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Competitive salary
• Complimentary health insurance for the employee and his /her family
• University Degree in Industrial Engineering or related fields
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working in supply chain
• Fluency in English is a must!
• Communication (written and verbal), decision making and negotiation skills
• Dedicated and engaging, with a positive approach towards problem-solving
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Top-notch Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Residency in Alborz or Qazvin provinces or able to relocate