- Definition of standard external & internal procedures for radio network planning based on customer requirements
- Act as advisor and coach to the senior specialist to wireless team members
- External and internal interface for project coordination
- Troubleshooting any problems found in radio frequency testing equipment or circuits.
- LTE Cell and capacity Planning, Transmission Planning and Optimization
- Manage & review the results of all defined radio planning procedures
- Analysis of network designs and concepts of complex communication LTE networks
- Provide the weekly report of completed and upcoming work.
- 3 years of experience in wireless
- In-depth knowledge of LTE radio technology – Ericsson equipment has the advantage in selection
- In-depth knowledge of LTE Cell planning tools with Atoll (Preferred TD-LTE)
- Analysis and optimization of LTE KPIs
-Familiar by wireless network transmission planning, its tools
- Fluent in English
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Farabord Dadeh Haye Iranian
Farabord Dadeh Haye Iranian (FDI) is a privately held telecommunications company providing latest generation of broadband services. We are offering the ideal connectivity solutions for enterprise, government, commercial, and residential users via fully Licensed Spectrum on TD-LTE technology. Our services are engineered to meet the stringent demands of modern business operations and we are providing variety of customized products. Our people are the most critical success factor in our operation and we believe in our success with highly engaged and competent talents. You can be part of us!
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.