Daad & Kherad required specialties are as follows:
- Banking law, Insurance and Stock Market
- Foreign Investment Law and International Trade
- Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Contracts
- Intellectual Property and IT Law
- International Arbitration
- Specialized negotiations and mediation
- Maritime Law and International Transportation
Type of Cooperation:
• Full-time, Part-time, case by case
• Work Experience: At least 5 years experience in the related fields
• Education: At least a Bachelor Degree in the related fields
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Daad & Kherad International Law Firm
Daad & Kherad Law Firm was established in 2013. The Board of Directors consists of experienced lawyers and reputable professors. Relying on their experience, they have formed specialized legal departments in the law firm. These departments in domestic law section consist of the following:
1. Department of Banking Law, Insurance and Stock Market
2. Department of Obligations, Arbitration and Personal Status
3. Department of Corporate law, Intellectual Property, Literary and Artistic Works
4. Department of International Trade Law and Foreign Investment
5. Department of Real Estate Law
6. Department of Criminal Law and Criminology
In the international section, in addition to the above-mentioned departments, the specialized department of Oil, Gas and Petrochemicals Contracts, as well as the Department of International Trade are active. In each specialized department, professional lawyers and attorneys along with the related experts are working together in order to provide consulting services to economic activists.
Law & Legal
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.