A Leading Company Active in Oil & Gas & Petrochemical Project Tehran
Posted 7 months ago
- Write, review, analyze, modify and negotiate contractual documents to achieve acceptable risk levels and mitigate them. Contractual issues include, inter alia, EP, EPC & PC contracts, Service Agreements as well as POs, NDAs, MOMs and MOUs.
- Manage Company legal framework to get all businesses aligned to.
- Ensure overall compliance with licenses, agreements and contracts (both domestic and international regulations).
- Respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, draft contracts or any other legal document
- Provide advice and legal solution to management on any legal issues as daily happen.
- Plan and direct legislative strategies and advocacy effects to minimize business risk.
- Influencing all key players in the overall direction to enhance effectiveness of the organization in legal issues.
- Legal and contractual support in Business development activities Claims & Dispute Resolution Management
- Managing all kinds of legal cases i.e. court cases, lawyer assessment and selection, guide and control, dispute settlements and arbitration cases and Litigation case management.
- Provision of all legal measures required for due diligence investigations.
- Bachelor's & Master’s degree in law from a reputable university.
- Preferably, 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good Communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent ICDL and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) skills.
- Good knowledge of contract documents, and legal specifications as regards Petrochemical Industry.
- Preferably, holding a valid certificate as attorney at law.
- Familiarity with Domestic & International Petrochemical contracts and detailed essentialities
- Familiarity with different types of contract issues in Petrochemical Industry.
- Working experience in Petrochemical Industry or energy field is a Plus
- Proficiency in English language both written and spoken
- Ideal Age: 25 – 35