The goal is to gradually achieve superior engagement and intimacy with Snapp Drivers, Drivers Club awareness and making loyal drivers by strategically exploiting optimized communication guidelines through touchpoints.
We are looking for a driven Communication specialist to improve our communication performance and drivers’ satisfaction and loyalty.
Role and responsibility:
- Implement and execute communication plans through Drivers Club channels especially push
notifications, NC and SMS to maximize the lifetime value of each Driver and achieve KPIs defined
by the business.
- Develop clear and consistent communications about Drivers Club contracts and promotions to
engage drivers with communications that are relevant to their needs and life stage.
- Analyze Drivers Club's communication performance, reporting, and providing new solutions to
- Monitor the related activities in competing companies in all cities.
- Collaborate with other departments (Business Development, Operations, etc.) to manage
reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions
- Social media community management skills
- Knowledge of CRM and a good understanding of major marketing channels and SMS panels
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multitask.
- Able to take initiative, show a sense of urgency, and willingness to learn.
- English Fluency: Average