Managing IT Helpdesk: Manage local IT Service Desk, - Transforming Infrastructure towards world class performance: Provide guidance to Business in terms of information technology innovation and means of exploitation through assessing future technologies that will enhance business performance. - Budget / Vendor management and ensuring IT Service levels across all domains are met on time-in full. - Ensuring staff use agreed global, standardized IT Service Management processes e.g. for Financial Management, IT Security, Application Support, Service Design, Service Transition Management, Knowledge Management, Tools & Workflow. - Implementing appropriate risk management processes and take appropriate and timely actions. - Negotiating, agreeing and managing operational plans, service level agreements and budgets and monitor implementation to ensure targets are met.
- Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8:30 AM - 17:00 PM - Thursday 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM.
- Minimum 5 years experiences working.
- Bachelor's degree or master degree in of IT Related field
- Age 27 - 40
- Strong leadership, Coaching and team working skills.
- Strategic thinking ability and excellent communication skills.
- Positive attitude, passion and commitment.
-Applicants are fluent in the process of online stores and English
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.