looking for a warehouse manager who manages Warehouse related processes, according to company policies & procedures
• Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies
• Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods
• Use space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently, making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met
• Have a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
• Coordinate the use of automated and computerized systems where necessary
• Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
• Plan future capacity requirements
• Organize the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress
• Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
• Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Brief team leaders on a daily basis
• Visit customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving
• Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
• Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment
• Where appropriate, oversee the maintenance and operation of warehouse management systems and automated storage and retrieval systems
• At least Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Management, Accounting and other relate field
• At least 8 years experience in the same position with/ 3 years of managerial experience
• Knowledge of inventory control systems
• Knowledge of goods and equipment arrangement and the coding system
• Ability to implement the warehousing principles
• Familiarity with accounting principles
• Knowledge of the supply chain
• Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Effective management skills
• Ability of working under pressure and deliver tasks according to deadlines
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Kaghaz Kar Kasra
Paper Mill is a complete set of manufacturing and trading facilities in the paper and paper industry of Iran. The company was established in Yazd Industrial Park in Yazd in 2000 in the city of Yazd with 350 staff members with the aim of producing all kinds of recycled paper and waste paper such as Kraft Liner, White Tap, Liner Testing and Flotting along Main Tracks Transit country was founded.
At the moment, the paper company produces a fraction of a variety of paper products, including fluttering paper, kraft liners, liners and whitewash tests. It is worth mentioning that the company is the sole manufacturer of fluting paper with a standard mark in Yazd province.
In the production of this type of paper, in addition to recycled paper (OCC) and Virgin Pulp, the ingredients used include Polymin, Afranil, Starch, and Press Size in the production process.
The company has two separate exploitation licenses, each of which includes development plans, and has other sub-categories, such as: industrial refinery, fracture sheet and cutting unit, and photocopying paper.
In spite of the above facilities, the deficit paperwork, design and implementation of a new paper production project with the most advanced type of paper making machine with a maximum of 4600 mm with a nominal capacity of 70,000 tons annually, will be sampled throughout the country.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.