● To plan and coordinate all regional and point sales activities of MTNIrancell consumer sales in assigned region to increase the company customer base
● To visit dealers, MTNI connects and MTNI stores on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and maintain a good working relationship with MTNI Connects to ensure Irancell’s “Presence in the Dealer’s Mind”.
● To liaise with CR, MKT, NW, and finance team to ensure channel complaints are resolved, and to improve sales via customers/channel satisfaction.
● To arrange for seamless implementation of sales plan activities, including sales events, trade shows, launching hotspots, and promotions for regional dealers and MTNI connects.
● To make up a sales plan quarterly for each of the Sales points to increase and improve the sales channel activities.
● To support dealers and MTNI connects at all levels of the sales process including account planning, systems access, and payment troubleshooting.
● To collect, analyze, track and address any probable issues (such as technical and non-technical complaints, claims, frauds, and network coverage problems) reported by regional dealers and MTNI connects on the spot where applicable and escalate outstanding ones for follow-up.
● To conduct visits to dealers and MTNI connects on a weekly and monthly basis to get the latest updates on conditions, including stock availability, merchandising items, checking possible frauds, checking documents, and sales performance status.
● To support and push regional dealers and MTNI to connect with their sales targets by providing a suitable plan based on the local potential to increase and improve the sales channel activities.
● To balance the sales points within the region for increasing the sales point’s availability according to the dealer scattering plan.
● To track regional registrations and activations (Prepaid, iSim, TDD, FDD, Swap, MNP) on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
● To ensure that all dealers’ registrations process including document uploading is done according to company PPPs, and documents are sent to customer relations for archiving.
● To maintain document management systems and that dealers and MTNI connect and stores databases are regularly updated as per PPPs.
● To specify top dealers and introduce them to the management for possible bonus plans
● To prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports on ongoing regional sales performance and various types of reports for line managers as per request.
● To monitor channel performance, to make sure products are delivered to end users based on acceptable quality on pricing, services performing by calling and checking with customers.
● To train dealers, MTNI connects, and stores on product, promotions and soft skills to make sure sales happened with max quality.
● To receive queries and respond, within well-established guidelines, questions, and complaints related to Irancell dealers and connect.
● To deliver MTNIrancell products (project SIMs, merchandising and branding items, etc.) to dealers, MTNI connects, and MTNI stores.
● Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Marketing, and Communications) or a related discipline.
● Minimum of 3 years of experience in an area of specialization; with experience in working with others.
● Experience working in a small to medium organization.