• Assisting the department in day-to-day operations, planning, and organization, maintaining efficient systems and processes, and interact with district staff and the community, in order to support high quality and efficient running of the office
• Interpretation at meetings (whisper interpreting or consecutive interpreting) for meeting attendees. Also interpret phone calls, in-office discussions, etc.
• Supporting all colleagues with translation and/or creation of various documents such as meeting minutes, email, reports, PowerPoint presentations, policies, procedures, etc.
• Providing administrative support for the office
• Duties may include travel arrangements, scheduling and setting up meetings, department budget administration, business trip expense reports, office supplies, package shipments and etc.
• Translating a variety of documents including literary, legal, research, technical, governmental, and commercial materials
• Translating messages simultaneously or consecutively into specified language (English to Farsi) and vice versa
(Working hours: Saturday-Wednesday, 9am-6pm)