• Monitor industry statics and follow trends in trade literature.
• Business analysis and macro date collection and fact finding
•Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
•Competitor analysis and complete profiling of players
•Market intelligence and information gathering through industry connections and networking
•Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
• Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
• Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
• Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
• Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals.
• Attend staff conferences to provide management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of company products or services.
• Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
• Direct trained survey interviewers.
Minimum 3 years of experiences in marketing
Customer and Personal Service, Sales and Marketing, English language, Administration and Management, Mathematics and familiarity with digital environment
Work Style Description:
Achievement/Effort, Initiative, Integrity, Persistence, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Innovation, Stress Tolerance, Adaptability/Flexibility, Analytical Thinking, Cooperation, Independence, Social Orientation.
Do you have an analytical thinking style?
Do like to work with international companies?
Do you like to do desktop research and fact finding in different industries?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
As a pioneering Iranian strategic brand management consulting firm, innovate consultants was established in 2006 to provide professional consulting services on growth strategies, branding, marketing and advertising.
These mechanisms generally go beyond communication and advertising strategies; they cover not only innovation and growth strategies, but also the management of product portfolio, sales infrastructure and distribution.
In 2015 Innovate Go2Market was launched through its Head Office in Tehran as a joint venture of Innovate Consultants Company in Iran and Innovation Wins in Amsterdam.
Innovate Go2Market supports international companies with their market entry and business development strategies into Iran. Through its own experienced Iranian staff, backed by international consultants it is a trustworthy partner and solutions provider for any foreign company that wants to either start to operate in Iran or improve its performance here.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.