• Monitor industry statics and follow trends in trade literature.
• Business analysis and macro date collection and fact finding
•Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
•Competitor analysis and complete profiling of players
•Market intelligence and information gathering through industry connections and networking
•Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
• Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
• Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
• Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
• Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals.
• Attend staff conferences to provide management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of company products or services.
• Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
• Direct trained survey interviewers.
Minimum 3 years of experiences in marketing
Customer and Personal Service, Sales and Marketing, English language, Administration and Management, Mathematics and familiarity with digital environment
Work Style Description:
Achievement/Effort, Initiative, Integrity, Persistence, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Innovation, Stress Tolerance, Adaptability/Flexibility, Analytical Thinking, Cooperation, Independence, Social Orientation.