-Conceptualize, illustrate, design for various Retail, shops projects per design direction, production and request parameter
-Researches client and project specifications in the development of inspiration and solution to execution
-Project manages full product lines and branding, both managing their own designs, and the work created by internal resources
-Merchandises retail/brand presentations with an eye for color story, trends, and on-brand graphics
-Supports the vision of the Creative Services Team, in creating unique, and thoughtful product, while seeing the process through into completion
-Works within a budget and issues purchase orders for external design work
-Proofreads to produce accurate and high quality work
- Minimum of 13 years of experience as an Interior designer(or Architect) in a professional environment
- Minimum 3 years of experiences as an Project Manager(in interior design, or in Architecture)
- Firm understanding of marketing and advertising principles
- Competent in the Auto-CAD, 3D Max applications essential in Interior design work
- Ability to develop and manage vendors
- Teamwork player with low ego and can-do attitude
- Strong negotiation skill & presentation power
- Advanced English proficiency
-Ideal Age: 33 - 38
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Samsung Electronics is divided into 4 strategic business areas - Home Network, Mobile Network, Office Network and Core components. Also, we have pioneering products and technology in the semiconductors, telecommunication devices and home appliances field, which will make Samsung Electronics a most competitive total solution provider in digital convergence.
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching