We are seeking an experienced, skilled information technology candidate to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for supporting network databases and systems, updating system hardware and software, troubleshooting for system errors, and assisting team members in supporting all data security and optimization.
An extensive background in technology and computer science, with experience in maintaining and installing IT systems, is a must.
Information Technology Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, virus protection, and email security
• Perform data backups to ensure all company-owned work is saved
• Install and update network system improvements
• Install and configure wireless networking equipment
• Monitor servers, LAN/WAN, and Wi-Fi to ensure full coverage
• Assist with the design, implementation, and support of new software and features
• Evaluate connectivity issues, equipment, and software and hardware
• Respond to IT issues; hardware maintenance, software, networking, etc.
• Provide helpdesk and technical support either by phone, remote access, or site visits
• Oversee troubleshooting for system errors
• Set up equipment for new users and employees
• Consult with vendors and clients to integrate and update company technology
• Ensure system optimization for all technology resources