Purpose of the Position:
To provide effective and professional HR services to the organization thorough the development and implementation of human resource management strategies, policies and practices in the areas of remuneration, benefits, performance management and development, recruitment and retention.
• Provide high quality and responsive HR service in relation to recruitment, selection, reward analysis, career development and employee relations
• Prepare contracts of employment, letters of offer and other contractual paperwork as required, ensuring that it complies with best HR practice and relevant employment legislation
• Provide appropriate operational HR advice and guidance to managers so that they can implement processes that drive consistent treatment of employees across the region
• Development and Implement Procedures, Polices and Guidelines to assist in the smoothing running of the branch office.
• Identify critical issues and risks for the Company and work with either the Head of HR for MEA or the Senior Leadership team and peers within the branch office to address them
• Coach and develop team members and other employees to reach their full potential to meet the long term needs of the Company
• Conduct and record exit interviews, and co-ordinate regular reports and statistical data relating to staff retention
• Develop and maintain professional working relationships with internal and external clients by providing proactive advice and support
• Assist in the implementation of the future HR needs of Iran as directed by the Head of HR for MEA and the General Manager
• Facilitate and work with groups of people within the company to solve common problems and consider innovative solutions
• Identify and recommend changes to current systems and procedures to ensure high standards of service are maintained. Seeks solutions rather than focusing on problems.
• Provide HR reports/statistics and analysis of HR Information
• Prepare the monthly payroll for all local employees
• Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested from time to time by the Head of HR for MEA and/or the General Manager
• training management
• University Bachelor Degree/master/DR: Human Resources or any other relevant discipline such as Management
• Relevant Professional Experience: 8 - 10 Years
• Ideally, experience in SAP
• A high level of confidentiality
• The ability to deal with pressure and ambiguity
• Ability to think laterally and spot opportunities to improve systems and processes
• Strong communication skills with the ability to manage relationships well
• Ability to multi-task and work are several projects simultaneously
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Kaghaz Kar Kasra
Paper Mill is a complete set of manufacturing and trading facilities in the paper and paper industry of Iran. The company was established in Yazd Industrial Park in Yazd in 2000 in the city of Yazd with 350 staff members with the aim of producing all kinds of recycled paper and waste paper such as Kraft Liner, White Tap, Liner Testing and Flotting along Main Tracks Transit country was founded.
At the moment, the paper company produces a fraction of a variety of paper products, including fluttering paper, kraft liners, liners and whitewash tests. It is worth mentioning that the company is the sole manufacturer of fluting paper with a standard mark in Yazd province.
In the production of this type of paper, in addition to recycled paper (OCC) and Virgin Pulp, the ingredients used include Polymin, Afranil, Starch, and Press Size in the production process.
The company has two separate exploitation licenses, each of which includes development plans, and has other sub-categories, such as: industrial refinery, fracture sheet and cutting unit, and photocopying paper.
In spite of the above facilities, the deficit paperwork, design and implementation of a new paper production project with the most advanced type of paper making machine with a maximum of 4600 mm with a nominal capacity of 70,000 tons annually, will be sampled throughout the country.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.