We are looking for a human resources expert who will both help the company hire the most talented and inspired employees and at the same time encourage our team to grow and progress in their career paths.
- Confer with management to develop human resources strategies and policies.
- Develop hiring strategies based on current and anticipated needs
- Prepare job description, salary scale, and manage applicant selection and hiring
- Schedule or conduct new employee orientations including explanation of human resources policies and procedures while ensuring new recruits are introduced to company culture and values
- Address employee relations issues, such as dissatisfaction, work complaints, or other employee concerns
- Select qualified job applicants or refer them to managers, making hiring recommendations when appropriate
- BS or MS degree in MBA, management, or related fields
- At least 1 year experience preferably in human resource management field
- Being a good observer
- Being a creative solution provider
- Ability to conduct interviews
- Familiarity with performance management concepts and compensation techniques
- English fluency
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Payesh Namayesh Parham (PNP)
Parham is a privately held world-class company active within the fields of Information Technology and Telecommunication.
Parham Mobile Solutions is a leading mobile service provider in Iran. With focus on mobile entertainment, and under the brand name “Mobiro”, its fields of activity include mobile value added services, interactive games and gamification, mobile applications and mobile streaming. Its major clients are mobile network operators such as MCI and MTN Irancell, Banks, Ministries and Private Companies.
More recently, the M-Commerce platform was launched (in 2015), followed by the Venture Capital and Game Publishing platforms that were successfully launched in 2016.
Obtaining the “Digital Publishers Certificate” issued by the Information Technology and Digital media Development Center has been another remarkable step which Parham has taken towards achieving its goals. This certificate has led Parham to be amongst the fewest Iranian organizations who are able to legally produce and publish educational, entertaining and cultural digital content.
In Parham, people with different backgrounds work together and bring together their expertise to generate solutions that suits market needs and requirements.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.