Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities:
• Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
• Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
• Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• BA/BS Request; MBA or Master’s Degree in Management is desirable.
• More than 7 years of Experience in HR field/HR Business Partner.
• Knowledge of English in both writing, speaking
• Knowledge of Microsoft office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Presentation skill, interpersonal skill, efficient communication skill, Organizational skills, Decision-making skills, Training and developmental Skills, Budgeting skills and having full HR process knowledge