Objective: The extent or degree of distance and protection from life, financial and environmental risks and a set of measures to prevent or reduce accidents and damages and hazards that are inherent in any industry or service.
- Manage health and safety activities in alignment with company objectives and goals.
- Manage Environmental aspects in alignment with company objectives and goals.
- Conduct risk assessments, ergonomic evaluations, program audits, safety inspections, radiation surveys, accident investigations, respond to emergencies, and recommend appropriate hazard control measures.
Working hours: 8:00 - 17:00
- University Qualifications: Professional Health BSc.
- Other certifications obtained: ISO 45001 & ISO 14001.
- Mastery in Risk Management.
- Familiar with chemical material management principles
- Work experience: at least 1 years..
- Specialist knowledge: Familiarity with the required computer software.
- Familiarity with the Internet.
- Familiarity with English as needed.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Has a good public relations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with health inspectors and the Ministry of Labor.
- Interacting with employees within the organization.
- Gender: Male
- Age: 25 - 30