- The objective of the role: To lead all research and development processes and projects.
- List of responsibilities:
(1) Leading R&D department and subordinates.
(2) Preparing, updating and modifying all production recipes and formulas and aligning with all related departments.
(3) Regular monitoring of products cost-in-use and leading initiatives for controlling costs in parallel with quality consistency.
(4) Designing, following and implementing new product development projects.
(5) Problem-solving continues quality or production issues in alignment with the factory team.
(6) Communicating and managing required relations with stakeholders, supervisory bodies and others in line with the company's technical needs.
(7) Optimizing the process, production, and formulation.
(8) Participating actively in continues improvement initiatives.
- Reporting to: Factory Manager.
- Length of Probation Period: 3 months.
- Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday from 08:00 to 17:00
- Thursday 08:00 to 13:00.
- Gross Monthly Base Salary: Negotiable.
- University Qualifications: MSc. Food Science or Chemical Engineering.
- Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 4 years experience in related industries.
- Specialist knowledge: Recipe management, new product development, MS office.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Leadership ability, good communication skills, team working.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Tehran Govar (Jojo)
Tehran Govar, the largest greenfield brewery of Iran, 100% private owned, was established in 2003 in Tehran region.
The complete brewery and filling lines were commissioned in 2008 and by December 2009 its product called “JOJO” was launched to the highly developed and established Iranian non-alcoholic malt beverage market. The complete project was executed by Krones-Germany as a turnkey project producing non-alcoholic malt beverage which process involves no yeast pitching and where there is no fermentation occurring. The complete process is Halal certified.
The company further diversified its business activities in 2014 by investing in malt concentration plant with a capacity of 18000 tons per annum to further utilize its huge brewing capacity to supply clear and unclear malt extract to food and beverage industries, the brand called “Maltez”.
In 2017 Tehran Govar extended its product portfolio and launched its carbonated fruit beverage so-called “WALTER” in both PET and CAN.
Although the highly developed Iran non-alcoholic malt beverage and carbonated fruit beverage is the company’s main target market, Tehran Govar has started taping into the overseas market to diversify its geographic market segments internationally by promoting its products as a natural healthy beverage which is fully halal certified.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.