A leading company active in Manufacturing industry Tehran
Posted a year ago
• Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
• Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
• Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
• Assesses product market data.
• Monitor and assess distribution channels performance.
• Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses answering questions and requests.
• Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs. Establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
• Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
• Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• BA in engineering and MBA or MA in marketing is preferred
• Experience in manufacturing products is preferred
• Good relational skills
• Analytical and organizational capabilities
• Flexibility and entrepreneurship will complete the profile
• Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Project.