● Check all financial documents to ensure the accuracy of calculations made for registration in the legal offices and designated companies.
● Review and control the details of the documents subjected to accounting documents and their compliance with the classification made about the chapter of accounts.
● Mastery of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
● Fluent in Accounting software, payroll and warehouse.
● Relative mastery of accounting standards, labor laws and social security and tax insurance.
● Fluent in preparing and submitting financial and legal reports (quarterly transactions, value added tax declaration, etc.).
● Having 3 years of work experience in the same job group and manufacturing companies.