1- Maintenance and accounting of mechanized accounting systems, cash flow, payroll and other software systems as required by daily records
2. Communicate and cooperate with affiliate units and through company accounts.
3. Answering questions and technical problems of accounting personnel and transferring cases to the financial manager if necessary.
4. Coordinate with the financial manager to carry out the tasks assigned to accounting and to advance the goals and programs set.
5. Approval of any reports, including reports of receipt and payment, of property and the accuracy of law and machine registration offices.
6. Control the machine registration and confirmation of documents to verify them and the accuracy of the information recorded on the computer.
7. Issuance of documents related to closing accounts and opening document.
8. Verify the accuracy of calculations related to corporate receipts and payments.
9. Communication with the banks of the company account.
10-Collaborate with the financial manager and other financial units to close accounts at the end of the financial year and prepare basic financial statements and interim statements and reports.
11. Follow-up of settlement accounts at the end of the financial period or at other times announced by the financial manager.
Tracking and reporting of errors in accounts from the point of view of the headings and coding of accounts, as well as the correction of errors.
13. Periodic control of open accounts such as prepayments and prepaid accounts, accounts receivable and payable, to settle accounts or make necessary registrations.
14. Monitoring the circulation of accounts and their balances and reporting suspicious or wrongdoing to the financial manager for follow-up or issuance of corrective documents.
15. Closing of accounts and preparation of statutory financial statements and reports at the end of the year under the direction of the financial director or advisors nominated for this purpose, who shall be identified by the superior.
Degree: Bachelor's Degree - Master's Degree
Course of Study: Financial Management or Accounting and other related fields
Maximum age: 40 years
Related work experience: 5 years
Company Scope: Pharmaceutical
• Mastery of tax law, social security and the Ministry of Labor
• Mastery of accounting software
• Full mastery of Office software, especially Excel
• Arranging and keeping track of company contracts with external corporate and other financial management partners
• Proficiency in insurance, tax and value added matters
• Mastery of financial reporting and contrasting
• Ability to prepare and analyze financial reports at different times
• Ability to produce various accounting documents such as: income and expense, correction documents, statement of claim and tax return
• Regular, accurate, consistent, flexible, responsible, pragmatic