We are looking for a great Go developer who possesses a strong understanding of how
best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your
primary focus will be on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and
maintainable. You will ensure that these Go packages and programs are well documented
and has a reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working
on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving,
sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
• Writing scalable, robust,, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
• Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
• Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient
micro services distributed architecture.
• 4+ years experience
• Bachelors degree in computer science, or equivalent
• Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
• Knowledge of common Go routine and channel patterns
• Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
• Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
• Go’s templating language
• Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
• Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
• Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
• Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
• Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git