• Managing and supervise transportation project familiar with land carriers CIS-Europe – import and export and transit with container, Groupage and break bulk.
• Coordinate customer, accounting and sales.
• Transport documentation
• Teaching operation personal ability to marketing in process of operation
• Contact with inputs and outputs customs and customs representative.
• Update the clients
• Responsibility, time managing and team working
• University qualification: At least BA/BS
• The ideal candidate is able to work independently & under pressure.
• Experience: 5 years relevant experience in logistics or shipping company.
• English language Skill: Fluency in English correspondent/speaking
• Desired start date: As soon as possible
• Reporting to: manager
• Familiar with transportation convention – Principles and rules of transportation, international and internal trade rules.
• Ability to issue any kind of B/L-Sea and land like FBL-HBL-CMR and the documents like TIR.
• Ability to know clients – consignee and shipper.
• Familiar with shipping line and personnel – ship chartering and contracts.
• Ability to make transportation contract with carriers.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Saadat Sorat International Transport And Shipping Agency is one of the leading international freight forwarders established in Iran with more than 70 years experience, Saadat Group Co. Ltd. is actively engaged in transportation of cargoes on road, rail, sea and air originating from any part of the world to Iran, or vice versa. We move shipments on a worldwide basis for our customers by offering a quicker, professional and more efficient services.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.