- Research and evaluate suppliers and negotiation with them.
- Sourcing to find new sources and development of supply chain.
- Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Purchase order preparation and placing order to suppliers.
- Handle all necessary documentation from Performa Invoice to shipping documents and logistic issues.
- Getting necessary documents from related company for registration in MOH.
- Prepare documents for import license (MOH & MOC).
- Being up to date of current laws, regulations and anticipate changes if required in working areas (such as import and custom affairs).
- Minimize risk by ensuring alternative sources of supply for critical items.
- Fluent in English and Excellent oral / written communication skills
- Experienced in foreign commercial
- University degree requires. - Have a good Command of Computer Skills (MS-Office, Photoshop, Outlook, and Internet)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the field of procurement
- Talented at negotiation, bargain prices and networking
- Self-disciplined, diligent, teamwork
- BA/MSc in Commercial management is a plus
- Ideal Age: 28-38
- Current residence: West Tehran