- Coordination and handling of all international commercial affairs such as order obtaining, corresponding and monitoring orders' process with suppliers etc.
- Prepare and handle all necessary documentation from Proforma Invoice to shipping documents, custom affairs and commercial registration procedures.
- Assist company executive in the foreign purchases and imports.
- Manage stock and delivery of the products.
- Monitor and follow applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare and submit the necessary purchase and logistic documents.
- Responsible for getting all the needed governmental and non-governmental approvals and licenses in importation process.
- Supervising and controlling all the shipping documents in every steps and keeping all the archives updated according to the department instructions.
- Familiar with commercial and international business terms and regulations.
- Highly Fluent in English Language
- A Bachelor degree in business and/or technical majors is preferred
- Ability to create reports and documents for procedures and tasks
- Comprehensive knowledge of foreign procurement and commercial procedures, regulations, sourcing and correspondence
- Minimum 5 years of experience in procurement/commercial field’s foreign trade
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Highly skilled in working with MS Office software and the internet
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
A Leading EPC Company Active in Automotive, Mine, Rail and Oil & Gas
A well known company as a leading engineering (EPC) service company in the Automotive, Mine, Rail, and Oil & Gas industries, providing world class design, management, procurement and construction services to develop engineer and build projects for customers both in Iran & overseas.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.