- Coordination and handling of all international commercial affairs such as order obtaining, corresponding and monitoring orders' process with suppliers etc.
- Prepare and handle all necessary documentation from Proforma Invoice to shipping documents, custom affairs and commercial registration procedures.
- Assist company executive in the foreign purchases and imports.
- Manage stock and delivery of the products.
- Monitor and follow applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare and submit the necessary purchase and logistic documents.
- Responsible for getting all the needed governmental and non-governmental approvals and licenses in importation process.
- Supervising and controlling all the shipping documents in every steps and keeping all the archives updated according to the department instructions.
- Familiar with commercial and international business terms and regulations.
- Highly Fluent in English Language
- A Bachelor degree in business and/or technical majors is preferred
- Ability to create reports and documents for procedures and tasks
- Comprehensive knowledge of foreign procurement and commercial procedures, regulations, sourcing and correspondence
- Minimum 5 years of experience in procurement/commercial field’s foreign trade
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Highly skilled in working with MS Office software and the internet
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A Leading EPC Company Active in Automotive, Mine, Rail and Oil & Gas
A well known company as a leading engineering (EPC) service company in the Automotive, Mine, Rail, and Oil & Gas industries, providing world class design, management, procurement and construction services to develop engineer and build projects for customers both in Iran & overseas.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching