Middle-East Zarrin Industrial & Mining Group Tehran
Posted 25 days ago
- Ensuring integrity, Supervision of all accounting operations, and compliance with company policies, laws, and regulations
- Develops, implements and monitors the general accounting system and related procedures
- Preparation of all statutory accounting reports and consolidated financial statements
- Review and improve accounting procedures with appropriate internal controls and measures.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information.
- Predicting future financial trends
- Monitoring company’s financial transactions, international commercial contracts, Logistic contracts, Customs clearance contracts,
- Oversee the general accounting function, which includes inter Company accounting, cash management, financial reporting, and balance sheet management.
- Prepare reports which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earning based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Widely familiar with financial, tax, monetary & currency rules & regulations
- Dominance on social security laws
- Fluent in industrial accounting
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent work experience.
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing and trading companies and in a similar position in a medium- or large-size company and experience of managing teams.
- Regular and accurate, high tracking power, fluency in negotiation, attention to detail, adaptability/flexibility
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
- Knowing ICDL software
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Management skills