- The leadership of the Accounting team, ensuring accounting operations are in line with Company Finance manual and Internal Controls procedures
- Responsible for routine accounting activities
- Responsible for all accounting department tasks including control of invoices, receivables, salary, and payroll, etc.
- Managing Insurance issues, cash, and bank transactions
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Managing budgets
- Maintain the financial health of the organization
- Controlling income, cash flow, and expenditure
- Preparing the appropriate templates to prepare the budget by all concerned departments
- Implementing, monitoring and controlling budgets through timely reports and meeting with CEO
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Oversee financial department employees, including, accountants and warehouse
- Verification of all company expenses.
- Manages relations with Banks concerning all company financial relations.
- Responsible for taxes, insurance, and other government obligations
- Follow up and collection of the company invoices
- At least Bachelor in Finance, Accounting
- Expert in Excel (such as Excel spreadsheet Formula, pivot, reference functions,)
- Solid knowledge of finance and accounting principle
- 10 Years experiences, at least 5 years in the same position
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Being assertive
- Commercial awareness
- Dominance in Tax, VAT and insurance rules.
- Strong knowledge of Accounting Standards especially Iranian accounting standard