- Responsible for the budget planning, Tax, Vat, insurance, etc., different financial reports and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
List of responsibilities:
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions-liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
Working location: Jordan St.
- Education: bachelor, MS of accounting or financial management
- Experience: minimum 7 to 10 years (Restaurant)
- Knowing MS Office (Word, Outlook, Advanced Excel, etc.)
- Knowing accounting & financial software (Restaurant)