- Responsible for keeping and interpreting financial records.
- Pay strong attention to detail in order to be able to keep information accurate and organized.
- Preparing and maintaining important financial reports.
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best-practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, and help the organization to run efficiently.
- Must pay strong attention to detail in order to be able to keep information accurate and organized.
- Bachelor or higher degree in accounting, auditing, finance, or a related fields.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the field.
- Familiar with accounting software programs.
- Focused and precise on the given tasks.