- Providing and interpreting financial information.
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Conducting reviews and evaluation for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting system.
- Preparing balance sheet, account statement of interest and losses, other statement and monthly and annually financial reports.
- Monitor all aspects of variable and fixed cost, and develop controls.
- Develop effective communication with financial institutions for the facilities.
- Provide Executive management with advice on the financial implication of business activities.
- Develop the skills of the finance team members through training and coaching.
- Ensuring the governmental requirements like tax declaration, VAT, etc. to be done in time and properly
- University qualification: At least BSc in Accounting
- Advanced Excel
- Previous experience: At least 15 years' experience in similar role
- Knowledge of automated accounting system
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory and statutory requirements
- Knowledge of standard accounting practices and procedures
- Be confident and willing to work hard.
- Proficient in financial Software and any related computers abilities.
- Strong leadership and management skills
Key Demographic Requirement -- applicants must be: