We are looking for a Financial Analyst who possesses expertise in financial reporting and auditing, and is able to:
a. Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in investing in securities.
b. Generate financial ratios to evaluate financial status of individual securities, their expected growth, and their profitability.
c. Prepare plans of action for investments using financial analysis.
d. Prepare oral and written reports.
1. 3 to 5 years of work experience.
2. Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a similar area. MBA in finance or a similar master’s degree is preferred.
3. Experience with stock market is a definite asset.
4. Verbal and written proficiency in English.
5. Ability to work with Microsoft suite. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel VBA is a definite asset.
6. Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) certificate or an equivalent is highly desired.
7. Ability to work on several projects; multi-tasking.
8. Excellent interpersonal skills.
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Noandishan Hamrah Kian
Noandishan Hamrah Kian is going to be one of leading mobile service provider in Iran. With focus on mobile entertainment, its fields of activity include mobile value added services, interactive games and gamification, mobile applications and mobile streaming. Its major clients are Mobile Company of Iran (MCI) and hamrah VAS (2050).
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.