Objective of the role: Responsible for all tasks and duties of Tehran's office's finance department's Inventory, Asset, Purchasing, Import processes and administration tasks of RAHKARAN system.
List of responsibilities:
- Performing all the tasks of RAHKARAN as well as help desk for the RAHKARAN users of the Company (all modules of RAHKARAN)
- Updating all the inventory vouchers such as receipt, disposal and transferring between inventories and consignments of goods
- Helping store keeper needs in Company Bases out of Tehran
- Helping accountants in Company Bases out of Tehran (Solving Problems, guidance in vouchers, answering their questions)
- Depreciation calculation and registration assets & vouchers accordingly
- Managing all activities related to RAHKARAN Work flows and related problem
- Issuance of salary vouchers and checking salary expenses vouchers.
Reporting to: Finance Supervisor.
Length of Probation Period: 2 months.
Working hours: 7:30 - 16:30 BUT overtime hours would be a necessary part of the job.
Travel requirements: Frequently to Company bases out of Tehran .
Gross Monthly Base Salary: Would be discussed in interview session.
University Qualifications: Minimum bachelor’s degree in accounting/business filed.
Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 4 years of experience as accountant and at least 3 years of experience as Expert of RAHKARAN system .
- Skilled in Process of inventory, Imports and customs, Assets, skilled in management reporting such as P&L, budget report, familiar with foreign currency and foreign purchasing, Skilled in VAT declaration and seasonal report
- Proficiency in SYSTEM accounting software, RAHKARAN, in all modules
- Highly Experienced in Microsoft Office Software, especially Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English, (Speaking, Writing and Comprehension)
- Experienced in Bank guarantees and related tasks
- Familiar with financial aspects of Tender procedures
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Ability to communicate and interact with, as well as support, effective partnerships with peers and good communication skills.
- Problem Solving: creative and innovative quality solutions and able to work independently.
- Having strong teamwork mentality
- Ability to work under stressful conditions and extended work hours
- Be a fast learner and having analytical spirit