The F&C Manager is a co-pilot to the General Manager. He/She will provide financial management services, champion innovation in the business processes and ensure that an effective financial information system is maintained at all times.
- To be in the fore-front of strategic decision making with supporting analysis
- Work closely with the management team to ensure timely, accurate and relevant financial and management statements
- In charge of overseeing all the finances to ensure we remain as cost-efficient as possible
- He/She will ensure quality in accounting records, implementation of organizational financial management standards, effective internal controls and financial risk management
Supports Strategy development: provides visibility on business performance and risks, monitors KPIs.
Co-pilot the business strategy as part of an integrated and aligned plan.
Act as a key player in the Monthly Business Planning Process, including reviewing forecasted volumes and financial performance, providing transparency and direction towards target achievement at any time in the process.
• Prepare and establish planning process with Management
• Analyze all positions of the Balance Sheet and Income Statement
• Review, analyze and comment Dynamic Forecast (DF) and financial performance by division and channel
Stewardship and Governance:
-Ensures financial records are maintained in compliance with corporate and legal standards, internal control Co. activities is effective and in line with contractual requirements, and work processes, reports, and systems are aligned and efficient.
- Ensures that effective internal controls are established, maintained and monitored throughout the company, and understood by all stakeholders
- Ensure the awareness and implementation of guidelines are understood, follow-up and adhered to
-Provides full transparency on main business KPIs via the establishment of daily, weekly, monthly, yearly financial and non-financial reports to the Managers and GM
Coordinate and lead regular meetings with the Colleagues/business partners to review monthly performance and identify areas of risk to achievement of targets and forecasts, and develop/follow up on action plans
• Consolidate selected KPIs and review into actionable summary information in order to provide a high quality framework, as well as the reliable measurement of the selected KPIs.
• Perform specific analysis and provide adequate support and recommendations to Management for decision making
Seeking a BA/MS degree in Financial Management, Accounting, Business Administration or Economics degree or equivalent
• Having filled at least 5 years of previous career steps in F&C
• Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience or retail
• Stakeholder Management experience
• Proficiency in English
Rock Solid Financial Management, Governance, Risk & Compliance
Accounting and Reporting Management
Legal and tax Management
Governance, Risk Management, Compliance
Business Processes & Systems
Insightful Business Analysis & Reporting
Effective Business Planning
Strategy & Stakeholder Alignment
Other Personal Qualities:
• The role engages, inspires, motivates and leads a team of dedicated staff at different levels to provide adequate support to all internal and external stakeholders
• Strong ethics
• Good Communicator, both oral and written to effectively address and influence all levels within the organization and externally
• Good interpersonal skills both within the function and business unit
• Good organizational and planning skills
• Effectively handle pressures and demands from multiple sources and competing priorities
• Flair for Sales and Marketing
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Kish Behin Trading Company is a private company which was established in 1996.
Since its inception over two decades ago, the brand Kish Behin has been synonymous with luxury lifestyle retail. Today, Kish Behin has established a footprint in almost all cities in Iran with a diverse portfolio featuring over 15 international prestigious brands.
Kish Behin straddles a wide spectrum of all things premium, from watches, easy to wear jewelers, fine jewelry and leather accessories to luxury writing instruments, home figurines and accessories. The company has swiftly established a reputation as one of the largest importers, distributors and retailers of luxury products with over 150 point of sales in the country. The company also manages duty free sales for leading international and domestic airports.
With a diverse range of international brands, unique stores and attentive service, Kish Behin is a glowing testament to quality and reliability.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.