We are looking to hire an experienced Factory Manager to supervise factory workers and ensure that factory targets are met. The Factory Manager's responsibilities include scheduling building and equipment maintenance as needed, regularly walking the factory floor to monitor the performance of factory staff, and ensuring that all production orders are completed in a timely manner. You should also be able to enforce compliance with health and safety regulations to prevent accidents and injuries.
As the Factory Manager, your duties will include:
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Screening, recruiting and training new factory workers.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to execute quality control processes.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Production planning, production control, and inventory control.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets
- Planning and implementing personnel welfare issues.
- Supervising all personnel and work affairs of the factory.
- Monitoring the entry and exit of purchased items and products sold and warehousing.
- Supervise strict observance of safety regulations and HSE
- Supervising the observance of work discipline of all factory personnel
-At least bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management, industrial engineering, Logistics, or related field (We will support required training in management courses)
- + 5 years minimum professional Management experience in a Factory manager role
- Understanding of fat industry
- Top PR
- The ability to multitask.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Mastery of the general affairs of the factory
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with strategy formulation, related industry machinery, equipment, measuring tools, maintenance, repairs, production planning & principles of storage