Responsible for the supervision and enforcement of all affairs related to the factory and product production.
- Monitor all operations and processes.
- Prepare operating reports.
- Maintain a safe work environment and follow all safety regulations.
- Conducting and managing the factory to increase the productivity.
- Manage and supervise staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Motivate staff to correct and improve the processes.
- Ensure all legal requirements, company safety procedures, and local and state health and safety. Regulations are met
- At least B.S. degree in Industrial Engineering or similar relevant field and managements
- 5 years of experience with various aspects of business such as safety, production, HR, marketing, supply and demand management and others
- Proven experience around at least 4 years as a factory manager
- Experience in Leading, assessing and developing directly subordinate employees
- In-depth knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, and human resources)
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proactive problem solver