- Answering and dialing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls both in Persian and English (handle phone calls, take messages, or direct them to appropriate individuals) and responsible for receiving, dispatching, storage of fax and printing
- Monitoring incoming emails and answering or forwarding as required
- Typing Letters both in English and Persian, Reports and Records
- Follow up management decisions with related parties and perform necessary coordination
- Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings, managing foreign guests
- Archiving, maintenance and record of documents, preparing letters, reports, contact lists, memos and official correspondences in Farsi and in a professional way
- Business related travel bookings for associates & applying for visas, tickets & hotels
- Maintaining schedules and calendars
- Administrative and secretarial support
- Relation with colleagues: Maintaining excellent relations with all managers, colleagues and staff
- Reporting to: CEO
- Bachelor or Master's degree preferably in Management/ Communications from reputable university.
- Computer skills (MS-office is a must)
- Great attention to detail
- An ability to remain calm under extreme pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Being a team player
- Willing to show initiative
- Active listening
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Approach ability
- Gender Preference: Female / Male
- Fluent in English is an advantage
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Arziran Exchange formed seven years ago under the supervision of the central bank of Iran. Arziran exchange with its domestic and international companies serves secure and distinct financial services to its client. Our mainly clients are reputable, well-known general trading company.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching