Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant to the CEO provides executive, administrative, and development support to the Director. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the Customers, Vendors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
1. Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
2. Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the Directors, TEAMS Member , Customers and Vendors.
3. Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with Board members, Customers, foundation staff, and others on matters related to Company Vision and Mission.
4. Conducts research on Company Activities and workflows and prepare a report to improve outcomes.
5. Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with Team Members Vendors Customers as well all other external and internal accounts and contacts.
6. Supports CEO in his external commitments related to Company.
7. Processes Manual Branding and support CEO to follows Branding Instructions
8. Administratively supports HR (recruiting support, documents formatting, surveys set up and other administrative tasks), drafts emails, Pay slips and other correspondence as directed.
Financial ,Purchasing and sales Team coordinating and Support and Liaison
9. Serves as the CEO’s administrative liaison to all teams including sales, Purchasing , service ,accounting which include coordinating meetings , draft Reports , Prepare KPI ,..an all other appointed Tasks in this regards
10. Coordinates Executive, Finance, Governance & Nominating, and Audit Committee meetings, maintains confidential files and contact information; coordinates meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off site to support the CEO agenda.
11.Monitoring all Financial, expenses and official documents entry and prepare by the teams as well as draft a report on activities.
IT, Digital Marketing Support
12-Collecting Data and content from all team’s member archiving as well as coordinating with outsource web site and PBX maintenance Teams to make sure all is going well.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Provide assistance as needed to front desk operations to include but is not limited to, answering phones, accepting package and other deliveries, lunchtime relief, and greeting and signing in visitors/guests