Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant to the CEO provides executive, administrative, and development support to the Director. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the Customers, Vendors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
1. Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
2. Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the Directors, TEAMS Member , Customers and Vendors.
3. Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with Board members, Customers, foundation staff, and others on matters related to Company Vision and Mission.
4. Conducts research on Company Activities and workflows and prepare a report to improve outcomes.
5. Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with Team Members Vendors Customers as well all other external and internal accounts and contacts.
6. Supports CEO in his external commitments related to Company.
7. Processes Manual Branding and support CEO to follows Branding Instructions
8. Administratively supports HR (recruiting support, documents formatting, surveys set up and other administrative tasks), drafts emails, Pay slips and other correspondence as directed.
Financial ,Purchasing and sales Team coordinating and Support and Liaison
9. Serves as the CEO’s administrative liaison to all teams including sales, Purchasing , service ,accounting which include coordinating meetings , draft Reports , Prepare KPI ,..an all other appointed Tasks in this regards
10. Coordinates Executive, Finance, Governance & Nominating, and Audit Committee meetings, maintains confidential files and contact information; coordinates meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off site to support the CEO agenda.
11.Monitoring all Financial, expenses and official documents entry and prepare by the teams as well as draft a report on activities.
IT, Digital Marketing Support
12-Collecting Data and content from all team’s member archiving as well as coordinating with outsource web site and PBX maintenance Teams to make sure all is going well.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Provide assistance as needed to front desk operations to include but is not limited to, answering phones, accepting package and other deliveries, lunchtime relief, and greeting and signing in visitors/guests
Experience & Education:
• MBA our Equivalent degree in the fields Business, Managements, Financial, IT our Marketing ..
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with Team Members, including staff, external partners and Customers.
• Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint; Internet and surfing Illustrator, Html programing ,fundraising data management systems knowledge helpful.
• Ability to learn new software such as web-based CRM and ERP as well as Director’s Desk board portal.
• Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
• Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
• Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
• Ability to work with a broad range of people including major Customers, Team members, staff, colleagues of the CEO and staff, and others.
• Knowledge of other languages and international customs is an asset; knowledge of English is essential, and German is helpful.
• Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
According to the Essential Primary Responsibilities: what is your strengths? What is your weakness?
Are you able to travel oversea and domestic occasionally?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
ViVANGAS- GAS Control and Safety Solution-Engineering-Equipment We strive to be one of the most admired international companies who earn Customers’ satisfaction through continuous improvement and innovative Solutions in the field of gas control and safety, driven by our team of dedicated professionals. Committed to our partners, we provide our customers with the highest qualified and cutting-edge technologies.
We will constantly endeavor to take every step of our business journey in direction with our vision. In doing so, we will emerge as the premier company focusing on commitment to quality and innovation and targeting and satisfying customer needs. Through an international network of our professionals, we will deliver state-of-the-art gas technology and offer best value technical services and solutions in the industrial market of the region in which we are active. We seek to produce financial rewards to our shareholders and to form mutually beneficial partnership with our business partners, as we provide opportunities for growth and enrichment to our people. In everything we do, we strive for integrity, respect and win-win relationship
Oil & Gas
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.