Our Company is currently searching for an Energy Analyst to join our Buildings – Sustainability and Energy team. As a member of the sustainability and energy team the successful candidate will help improve the energy efficiency and sustainability of buildings.
The responsibilities will include:
- Energy performance analysis for buildings through modelling using different software.
- Use a wide range of performance simulation tools to analyze energy efficiency.
- Eager to learn energy modeling soft wares.
- Familiarity with reading Architectural, Mechanical, and Electrical drawings would be an asset.
- Be an active member of the integrated design team
- Familiarity with Green Building Certifications would be an asset.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Mechanical Engineering;
- Proficiency in a variety of simulation tools would be of benefit (IESv4, EE4, eQuest, EnergyPlus or TRNSYS are preferred)
- Experience with Building Sciences, Lighting, Electrical systems, and Envelope
- Fundamental understanding of mechanical systems and HVAC equipment
- Understanding and knowledge of Architectural, Electrical / Mechanical Drawings
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- AutoCAD and Sketch up skills an asset;
- Fluency, both oral and written, in English necessary;
- Desire to learn continuously, work more effectively, and enhance technical and professional skills;
- Punctual, reliable, detailed oriented, task oriented, and organized;
To see more jobs that fit your career
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.