- Utilizing fundamental concepts defined in Electric Vehicle drive components (E-motors, Inverters, Battery, and Converters) and embedded automotive software developments (ASPICE, AUTOSAR, ISO 26262, and Misra-C) to specify system-level architecture design and requirements
- Working with the other core electrified powertrain team members including software and control to understand the current and future needs of various parts
- Performing system-level integration and qualification tests to ensure consistency between system’s architecture design and requirements
- Defining various strategies for different supporting processes e.g. quality assurance, verification & validation and etc
- Contribute with other parties to the development of the electrical vehicle architecture specification
Electrical Drive Control
- Responsible for motor control system analysis, modeling, and design of electric motor drive (motor control) systems for electric vehicle propulsion application
- Translating algorithms into Simulink models in accordance with MAAB guideline
- Developing automated MIL testing schemes
- Auto-Code generation via Simulink
- Auto-Report generation via Simulink
- M.Sc. or higher education in Power Electronic and Machine engineering, Control engineering, Mechatronics, Aerospace engineering, Energy System Engineering, Renewable Energy Engineering or relevant engineering.
- General competency in all core fields (electronics, electromagnetics, computer hardware and software).
- Strong analytical (mathematical) background in modeling of electric motor drive (motor control) systems including machines, power converters, sensing subsystems and controller development.
- Strong computer skills, and knowledge of simulation tools (e.g. Matlab/Simulink) is required.
- Experience with system V&V efforts including system-level integration and qualification tests.
- Ability to work efficiently in an agile development environment.
- Experience in effective problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Understanding of permanent magnet motor design.
- Familiarity with V-Model, Scrum, ASPICE, AUTOSAR, UML and SysML.