- Diagnose and repair electrical problems in commercial and domestic electrical systems, including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring
- Assess the parts needed for a job and place orders for those parts
- Conduct routine maintenance and testing on commercial and domestic electrical systems, and ensure installations are to manufacturer standards, including in fire alarms and security systems
- Rewire faulty electrical systems, such as lighting, heating systems, and alarms
- Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements
- Work alone to find and present faults and concerns in electrical systems without receiving explicit direction
- Provide exceptional customer service and answer any customer questions
- Install electrical systems to 17th edition wiring regulations, including installing heating and cooling systems
- Provide professional assessments and advice for customers
- Possess working knowledge of Siemens Building Management Systems and Phillips lighting systems
- Possess working knowledge of IEE regulations, City & Guilds 2360 and 2382 qualifications, and inspection and testing certificate (2391)
- Demonstrate familiarity with NICEIC requirements
- Field of Study: Power Electronics - Instrumentation
- Level of Education: Bachelor's degree / Associate Degree
- Work experience (Minimum): 4 years
- Required Numbers: 5 persons
- Gender: Male
- Maximum Age: 35 years old
- Useful experience in repairs and maintenance of industrial units
- Full mastery of industrial power plants including power and command recognition
- Electrical equipment rotary, inverter, electromotor, crane, welding machine
- Familiar with plc Siemens
- Recognition tool Power mapping capability
- Ability to work in shifts
- Physical health is confirmed by the trusted physician
- Electrical repair and instrumentation technician
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Parsian Part Pasargad
Founded in 2007, we are recycling companies which originated from Iran for treating Used Lead Acid Batteries and producing Lead & Lead Alloys and have grown to a strong international presence. In addition to Iran, it has operations in Asia, Middle East and Europe.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.