Objective of the role:
● Engineering and procurement.
List of responsibilities:
● Generate engineering documents for ongoing jobs.
● Communicate to local and foreign manufacturers and suppliers.
● Coordinate projects with the clients.
● Prepare technical offers for ongoing tenders.
● Reporting to: CCO.
● Length of probation period: 1 + 3 months.
● Working hours: standard.
● University qualifications: BSc or MSc in Electrical, Control, or Instrument engineering.
● Nature and length of previous experience: up to 3 years similar experience.
● Soft skills and personality traits: MS Office, AutoCAD.